How To Take Care Of Hand Nails – For most women have beautiful fingernails is a pride of its own. Moreover, the nail is a strong nail and not easily broken. Having beautiful, strong, and beautiful nails will reflect the personality of the owner. If the nails appear dirty and unkempt will give a dirty impression and judged as people who are not clean and pay less attention to appearance. Surely you do not want to be the type of person is not it ?
Read more also on Florida Medical Marijuana Doctors
How to care for fingernails
In order to have the dream nails is certainly not obtained just like that. There are special efforts and treatments that must be given. Easy and instant ways that can be taken is to go to the salon routine to do nail care. Of course it can be done if you have lots of free time of course you also have to provide a special budget.
Then how the fate of those who do not have so much free time and minimal budget? Do they have to expel their dream of having beautiful nails ?. Of course not, there are still some other ways to go without having to spend a lot of budgets.
Alternative way is to do own treatment at home using natural ingredients. So you no longer need to pursue kesalon and you can also allocate funds kesalon for other purposes. Curious ?, mautau ?, or is it really so? Hehehe, please see more below:
Read more also on Florida Medical Marijuana
How to Take Care of Hand Nails
Treatment from the outside to nail strong and not easily broken
Want to have beautiful long nails but fail to keep up because nails break easily ?. Then there are some things that can be done is to provide care using Olive oil. The content of the oil zaiitun able to make the nails so strong and not easily broken.
The trick is to apply olive oil on the nail and then let stand for at least 15 minutes until the oil is absorbed by the skin. Do this every 2 days on a regular basis until the nails appear thicker and sturdier.
So that nails are not easily broken with treatment from within
After the treatment of the first step of treatment but nails are still fragile and easily broken. It could be caused by nail lack of vitamin B suply especially B5. The solution can consume vitamin capsules that contain vitamin B5 that can be purchased at the nearest pharmacy.
Manikure does not have to be done in the salon, you can do this treatment yourself at home. Provided you prepare some supportive purposes.
Tools to be prepared:
1. Hot water and cold water
2. 2 pieces of medium size basin
3. Nail clippers
4. Cuticle scissors
5. Nail Tool
7. Liquid soap, choose a soft felt skin
8. Nail polish, the color you want
9. Nail polish
10. Fine pumice / fine brick
11. Smooth brush
1. Olive oil (especially for body care)
2. Salt as needed
3. Lemon 3 slices
1. If your nails have been colored before it is advisable to remove the nail polish first with a special liquid color remover nails like nail polish.
2. Then take the piece of lemon and rub and rub on the nail approximately 5 – 10 minutes.
3. In a basin containing hot / hot water input of salt, liquid soap, lemon slice and olive oil.
4. Soak your hands for approximately 15 – 20 minutes, after that can also for the feet.
Take a towel then clean your hands and feet.
6. Nail clippers then shape to your liking while filed. Afterwards also provide a cuticle with a special cuticle scissors that have been prepared earlier.
7. While the foot is immersed, soak your hands in a basin of cold water.
8. Afterwards rub dead skin cells on feet using pumice until the dead cells are released. Then rub by hand until all the dirt is gone.
9. Dry the nails while giving massage of the fingers of the hand and the legs for the blood flow smoothly. So the vitamin supply is also smooth and the nails are not easily broken.
So some ways to treat your nails that you can do yourself at home without having to go to the beauty salon. But if you have excess money then there is no harm in occasionally treat yourself to a beauty salon to get maximum results. At least 4 months once you can take care of your nails to beauty salon. Hopefully useful, and do not forget if this article you feel useful then do not hesitate to share to your friends.